Our school meals are provided by City Catering on a 3-week menu rotation. The kitchen serves fresh food which includes hot & cold options for their main meal served with a drink and dessert. If your child does not want a school meal then they can bring their own packed lunch from home. All meals are paid for through ParentPay (no charge for Pupils in Reception, Year 1 & Year 2).
Free School Meals
Your child may be able to get free school meals if you receive any of the following;
• Income Support
• Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
• Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
• Child Tax Credit but not Working Tax Credit and the household income (as used by HMRC to assess tax credits) is not more that £16,190.
• The Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
• Support under part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
• In receipt of the 4-week run on of working tax credit (this is where someone becomes unemployed or reduces their hours and so is no longer entitled to working tax credit but will continue to receive it for a further 4 weeks and is entitled to free meals during that time)
• Universal credit
If you think you may be eligible and meet the criteria, please register online. (link below)